Big pink suitcase

I've always wanted to have a blog but never had a courage to do it. When my life started changeing significantly I thougt 'it is now or never'. So here I am, writing a blog or at least attempting to. But let's start from the beginning.

Around 18 months ago I met a guy - on a dating website. We started talking, and we talked more and more and then after more or less 6 months he came to Poland, where I live (he is from Turkey, by the way), for holiday and decided that he wants to stay, so he did - he stayed and we got married soon after that. It was a great wedding. In the meantime, I passed the bar exam, became a lawyer and got pregnant. 


It is a very big shortcut of what happened within last 18 months but  that is what led me to where I am now - packing last 10 years of my life into a one big pink suitcase and leaving my motherland for unknown. We are leaving to live in Kuwait and since I will not be able to work there, at least for some time, I thought writing a blog may help me to adjust and let's hope it will. 

That would be it for now. I need to get back to packing. 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 komentarze :

Prześlij komentarz